As a result of the severe weather and flooding caused by Hurricane Dorian, many people sustained damage to their vehicle. The $1,000 SET Storm Relief Customer Support program certificate is available to assist customers with verifiable damage to their vehicle that meet all of the following criteria.
- Program Dates: New vehicle MUST BE sold, reported, and contracted between September 10, 2019 through January 2, 2020
- Program Vehicles: New and untitled 2019 or 2020 Toyota models
- $1,000 Customer Support Program Cash MUST BE applied to the deal
- Insurance Claim documentation: Any customer that shows a copy of their insurance claim form or official verifiable documentation from their carrier indicating their vehicle was damaged (vehicle does NOT need to be a Toyota) or totaled as a result of severe weather or flooding between 9/2/19 and 9/9/19 will qualify for this Customer Support Cash Program
- Only 1 Customer Support Program Certificate can be used per new vehicle transactions.
- Offer ONLY available at participating Southeast Toyota Dealers (In Alabama, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina and North Carolina)
- Complete Customer Support Program Certificate and Insurance Claim/Verifiable documentation MUST BE included in the contract package at the time of booking the deal to be eligible for dealership reimbursement and received no later than January 31, 2020