As a result of the severe weather and flooding caused by Hurricane Dorian, many people sustained damage to their vehicle. The $1,000 SET Storm Relief Customer Support program certificate is available to assist customers with verifiable damage to their vehicle that meet all of the following criteria.
- Program Dates: New vehicle MUST BE sold, reported, and contracted between September 10, 2019 through January 2, 2020
- Program Vehicles: New and untitled 2019 or 2020 Toyota models
- $1,000 Customer Support Program Cash MUST BE applied to the deal
- Insurance Claim documentation: Any customer that shows a copy of their insurance claim form or official verifiable documentation from their carrier indicating their vehicle was damaged (vehicle does NOT need to be a Toyota) or totaled as a result of severe weather or flooding between 9/2/19 and 9/9/19 will qualify for this Customer Support Cash Program
- Only 1 Customer Support Program Certificate can be used per new vehicle transactions.
- Offer ONLY available at participating Southeast Toyota Dealers (In Alabama, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina and North Carolina)
- Complete Customer Support Program Certificate and Insurance Claim/Verifiable documentation MUST BE included in the contract package at the time of booking the deal to be eligible for dealership reimbursement and received no later than January 31, 2020
Fill Out This Form To Get Up To $2,000 Additional Hurricane Assistance
Vehicles Available For Transfer In Our Dealer Group Network
Available for transfer from another Hendrick Automotive Dealership in Fayetteville, NC