2019 Toyota Yaris
2019 Toyota Yaris
The Toyota Yaris has always received much love from seasoned drivers. But is the 2019 model living up to the expectation set by its predecessors? Let’s find out.
Engine & performance
- The 2019 Toyota Yaris is a 4-door, 5-passenger, 6-speed automatic transmission sedan that comes equipped with a 1.5-liter 4-cylinder engine. The car runs on 106 horsepower and 103 lb-ft of torque. The car is pretty fuel efficient and offers a mileage of 32/40 in the city/highway.
- Driving is an extraordinary experience in the 2019 Yaris. With the sports mode, the car reaching 60 mph in 9.1 seconds.
- Brakes are strong, the steering is sturdy, and handling is easy.
- The 2019 Toyota Yaris looks better than the older models.
- More sporty and classy with its honeycomb grille, integrated fog lights, and streamlined body, it will make heads turn. The chrome-tipped exhausts, LED headlights, 16-inch allow wheels, and heated mirrors with integrated turn signals make the car look supreme.
- On the inside, the 2019 Toyota Yaris offers a premium feel. The leather-stitched dashboard makes the interiors pop while the controls inside the vehicle are well-placed–some on the easy-to-reach dashboard and others at the side of the steering wheel.
- The infotainment system is a touchscreen, and although it doesn’t come with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, it still features other sensors, like emergency braking and forward collision indicator.
- 36.8 inches of headroom, the car may not be as roomy for taller drivers and passengers.
- The trunk stands at 13.5 cubic feet, which is satisfactory. Also, the rear seats can’t be completely folded. But these won't matter with the host of exceptional offerings the Toyota Yaris boasts.
- Safety on the 2019 Toyota Yaris is decent. You get features like the low-speed pre-collision system, rain-sensing windshield wipers, DCS, TCS, BA, ABS, EBD, and BOS. Toyota even provides comprehensive care coverage through its ToyotaCare plan and 24-hour roadside assistance.
Call us at Stevenson-Hendrick Toyota to know more about the 2019 Toyota Yaris in Jacksonville.